Crossroads: The 2019 Banking and Finance Oath Conference
Financial Services is at a crossroads. And The Banking and Finance Oath is inviting current and future leaders to be part of the discussion, to think critically about how they can ethically navigate those crossroads, at their Conference on Thursday 8 August.
Tower Two, International Towers, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000
"The BFO is a necessary journey into issues and places that are neither simple or straightforward. I encourage anyone who appreciates the criticality of ethics and good judgment in the finance sector to attend the BFO/FINSIA conference on 8 August." - Simon McKeon
How can tomorrow's leaders contribute to a positive future? How do individuals find balance in decision making and maintain their integrity? This is a conference for individuals seeking a balanced view at this defining moment for the industry, and an understanding of the role they can play to positively drive it.
The more who sign the stronger the spine.
Among others, you'll hear from:
- The Regulators: APRA Chair Wayne Byres and ACCC Chair Rod Sims
- The Philosophers and Ethicists: Dr Simon Longstaff and Dr Leslie Cannold
- The Professors: Dr Walter Jarvis, UTS and Dr Kym Sheehan, Sydney University
- The CEOs: Kat Dunn, Grameen Australia and Catriona Wallace, Flamingo AI
- The Directors: Jacqui Coombs, Director, Bunnings NZ and Shade Zahrai, InfluenCEO
- The Disrupters: Lisa Schutz, Verifier and Joseph Healy, Judo Bank