The Banking and Finance Oath can supply a range of industry leaders and experts in the field of ethics in banking and finance to participate in industry events as panellists or keynote speakers.
The following topics can be covered:
· Professionalism and trust.
· Good decision-making and the ethical lens.
· The language of ethics.
· Ethical leadership.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a speaker at your event.
As The Banking and Finance Oath is a voluntary initiative working for the good of the industry it is requested that organisations without charity (DGR) status that engage The Banking and Finance Oath for speakers kindly make a donation in order to contribute to the ongoing work of this important initiative promoting ethics, trust and integrity in banking and finance.
As an indication, organisations usually make a donation of $500AUD. We also request consideration of the following:
· That those engaging The Banking and Finance Oath become signatories and promote their status as such.
· The Banking and Finance Oath promotional materials such as flyers and cards be included in event packs, on the event website and made available on the day of the event.
· That a minimum of 4 tickets for the event be made available to The Banking and Finance Oath Young Ambassadors (University students and young people in the industry that have been selected by the Board of the Banking and Finance Oath to participate in a year long program).
In turn, The Banking and Finance Oath will actively promote the event and organisation within their network and on related social media.
The Banking and Finance Oath welcomes opportunities to collaborate to ensure the industry meets the community’s needs and earns its trust and confidence.