Applications are now open for the BFO 21-22 Young Ambassador Program!
The Banking and Finance Oath (The BFO) is a unique, independent organisation whose purpose is to improve our society by encouraging the continual awareness and improvement of ethics within the banking and finance industry. In recognition of the fact that the young people of today are the future leaders of the industry, The BFO wishes to create a closer alliance with students, graduates and young people new to the industry who aspire to a career in banking and finance.
The BFO Young Ambassador opportunities
- An introduction to ethics with Simon Longstaff, Executive Director of The Ethics Centre.
- Participation in a one day ‘Vision Workshop’ where the young ambassadors work together to develop a plan for the year ahead.
- Working collaboratively with industry peers on a 12-month project.
- A one-on-one meeting with an industry ‘legend’ - a respected member of the banking and finance industry.
- Free tickets to BFO events for Ambassadors and one friend.
We are seeking a combination of qualities in our young ambassadors; most important is a commitment to an ethical and just society.
Please address the Selection Criteria by answering the questions outlined in the form below and provide the documentation required as part of your application,
Apply online by midnight Friday 23 April 2021.
The Form is Submitting
Please do not click your browser's refresh button or navigate away from the form until it has finished submitting.